Those of you of the right station (admin) and willing to collaborate
may add terms from the various explicaria into The Explicarium on the
following conditions, to maintain organization and navigability:
- The "Explicarium Guide" thread is for instructions on The Explicarium and is to be edited by me when the time comes.
- Terms are to be in the proper letter thread; Terms in a letter thread are to be placed in proper alphabetical order.
- Terms (not definitions) are to be as they are in their original explicaria (bold, non-capitalized unless necessary).
- Terms (not definitions) must be color-coded (using Hilite Color) if they:
- might spoil the plot of any official H-C story. These terms are to be highlighted red.
- are from reliable non-explicarium sources (such as the MBT blog). These terms are to be highlighted dark grey.
4-2. Using dark grey highlight for creating new terms is not allowed.
- Half-Continent terms in definitions are to be italicized and linked to their letter threads on their first occurrences, unless it is redundant.
- Replies in letter threads are not allowed; starting a new topic in The Explicarium is not allowed.
There is a keyboard code for letters with accents and can be found here at starr.net.